'65 FIAT 500L CABRIO
• Fully Restored and Imported from Italy
• Fiat 500cc straight twin engine, 55 mpg!
• Original 4-speed manual transmission
• Mirror finish, "Bianco Aurora" paint, show waxed and detailed
• Foldable Black Canvas roof
• Great looking, like new, Cognac Bucket seat interior with new
carpet and factory shifter
• Factory 130km/h speedo with full warning lights and fuel
• Beautiful "500L" specific chrome and stainless
• Show ready detailed engine and trunk w/ full spare and jack
• Factory wheels with Wide-White Tires
• Bought in person in Italy and imported by one of our own!
• Just like being transported back to Italy, you can almost smell
the fresh pasta!!
1965 Fiat 500
Exterior Color:Bianco Aurora
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.