1970 Chevrolet Camaro. VIN: 124870N565207 Numbers Matching 350 V8 engine. Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission. Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power steering / Manual brakes. Saddle bucket seat interior / Center console. Nice Desert Sand Metallic paint with Black vinyl top. Very solid underneath. Runs and drives great. Not a real Z28.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice code: "63" Desert Sand Metallic paint.
• Black vinyl top.
• 15 wheels with white letter 225/70-15 BFG tires.
• Has Z28 badges (Not a real Z28).
• Nice code: "726" Saddle interior.
• Factory bucket seats / Center console / Floor shifter.
• Numbers matching 350 V8 engine.
• Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Power steering / Manual brakes (front discs).
• The odometer reads 10,067 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very solid Camaro.
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.