'81 CORVETTE T-TOP COUPE "CORVETTE SUMMER" LOADED WITH OPTIONS! •
B-E-A-Utiful, 1 family-Owned Carfax certified, corvette w/ 17,662
• Matching Numbers 350cid Hi Output V-8 with factory 4bbl
• Rare 4 speed close ratio transmission
• Fully independent Rear Differential
• Mirror finish, correct "13" code silver metallic and bright blue
two tone paint professionally show waxed and detailed
• Corvette summer body kit including Vented hood, rear tail,
• Optional Mirror Tinted Glass Removable T-Tops
• Optional great looking Silver leather Power Bucket seat Interior
with factory console
• Full factory gauges including 7K RPM Tach
• Optional Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
• Optional original Delco AM/FM/8 track Tape Stereo Speaker
• Ice-cold Factory Air-conditioning A/C
• Optional Power windows
• Great sounding dual exhaust
• 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra-Sharp, Fast-Ratio, Power Steering
• Optional chrome wire wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle white letter
• Great Sounding Factory Dual Exhaust
• Loaded with options, last year C3 4 speed transmission, super low
miles, show or drive this Collector Quality C3 Vette
1981 Chevrolet Corvette
Exterior Color:Blue/Silver two tone
Interior Color:Silver leather
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.