1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1. VIN:0T05M136766. True M Code Mach 1. Full Rotisserie Restored. 351C V8 engine. Automatic transmission. Power steering / Power disc brakes. Dual exhaust. Air-Conditioning. 9" rear end. Nice Gold metallic paint / Rear window louvers / Original style bucket seat interior / Rim blow steering wheel. Runs and drives great!
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice "Code K" Bright Gold Metallic paint. (Original color)
• Mach 1 trim (real mach 1) / Hood pins.
• Rear window louvers.
• 15' magnum 500 wheels with 235/60-15 and 255/60-15 tires.
• Nice, original style "Code 3F" Ginger knit vinyl seats.
• Bucket seats / Center console / Floor shifter.
• Rim blow steering wheel.
• Retro style radio.
• Numbers matching 351C V8 engine.
• C6 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Aftermarket Demon Carburetor.
• Power steering / Power brakes (front disc).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust.
• Air Conditioning converted to R134 (blows cold)
• Marti Report included.
• Nice Restored Mach 1.
• Runs and drives great!
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.