1979 Chevrolet Silverado SWB Pickup. Vin: CCL149A126440. Strong running 350 V8. Turbo 350 automatic Transmission. Factory AC. Dual exhaust . Flowmaster mufflers. Lowered on 20" Wheels. Nic Red paint with Silverado moldings. Factory Style bench seat. Tilt / Cruise. Runs and drives great!
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice code: "73L" Blaze Red paint (original color / has been repainted).
• Cowl hood / Silverado trim.
• No rust issues and is very solid underneath.
• Lowered suspension.
• 20" US Mag wheels with 255/35-20 and 315/35-20 tires.
• Nice, factory style interior.
• Tilt steering column / Cruise (In-Op)
• 350ci V8 engine - runs great (not the original engine).
• Turbo 350, 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Power brakes with front disc.
• Factory Air Conditioning (blows cold).
• Dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers.
• The odometer reads 75,584 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very solid SWB pickup that runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.