'71 MUSTANG MACH 1
• Professional restoration of this iconic muscle car real 63R Mach
1( look under this car!)
• Rebuilt correct Matching #'s 351 Cleveland H.O 4-BBL V8
*Showing 36,090 original miles (thats 721 miles a year)
• Matching #'s Rebuilt C6 Automatic Transmission
• Heavy Duty, Ford Factory 9" Posi Rear Differential
• Mirror finish, correct 5A Light pewter silver paint w/ Black Mach
1 stripes + callouts, show waxed and detailed
• Iconic Fresh-Air Ram air Hood
• Optional front chin and rear spoilers
• Great looking Black High-Back Bucket seat interior with full
• Full factory gauges including 120MPH speedo and factory
• 3-Spoke, Billet and Woodgrain Steering Wheel
• Optional Ice Cold Air Conditioning A/C
• Optional AM/FM factory stereo
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• New Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Detailed Trunk with Spare and Correct Mat
• Power Brakes and Power Steering
• Magnum 500's wheel with high speed radials
• Great sounding dual exhaust
• Professionally restored, Show or Drive this collector quality '71
1971 Ford Mustang
Interior Color:Black Bucket seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.