Frame off restored 1972 Chevrolet El Camino. VIN: 1D80U2K634827. Nice Silver Paint with Black stripes. Numbers matching 402 V8 engine. Automatic Transmission. 12 bolt rear end. Factory Ac (needs diagnostic / repair). Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster Mufflers. Power steering. Power disc brakes. Black interior. Bench Seat. Runs and drives great!
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Silver paint (was originally White)
• Cowl hood with Black stripes.
• 15" Rally wheels with 255/60-15 and 275/60-15 tires.
• Black bench seat interior.
• Tilt steering column.
• Numbers matching 402 V8 engine.
• Turbo 400 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• Factory Ac (needs diagnostic / repair).
• The odometer reads 22,988 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Very solid numbers matching, big block El Camino.
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.