'13 MUSTANG BOSS 302 ONLY 21000 ORIGINAL MILES !!!
• Rare special edition, last year, collector Boss 302 2013
• Clean Carfax and only 21000 miles ( 2600 miles a year !)
• Hand built 5.0Liter "Boss 302" Hi-Po V8 @ 444hp
• Factory Cold Air Induction Intake
• 6 speed Tremec close ratio manual transmission w/ Green LED
• Unique 3:73 Rear Axle with Torsen Differential
• 5-way manual adjustable suspension
• Mirror finish, 1 of only 7922 Gotta Have It Green Boss 302's just
show waxed and detailed
• Optional Boss interior package including Recaro Black Sport Seats
with embroidered BOSS logo
• Full array of factory gauges including 180MPH Speedo, 9K RPM Tach
Center Digital Display
• 3-spoke Alcantara Suede Wrapped Steering wheel with Tilt
• Ice-cold Factory Air Conditioning A/C
• Great sounding AM/FM/CD/USB/AUX Stereo with premium sound
• Sync by Microsoft
• Loaded with options including Power Locks, Automatic Power
Windows, Power Adjustable Mirrors, Automatic HID Headlights,
Steering Wheel Controls, Power Trunk Release Keyless Entry
• 4-wheel power disc brakes with massive Brembo Calipers
• Ultra-sharp, Rack Pinion Power Steering
• Upgraded Schott Aluminum Alloys with High-Performance Z-rated
• Great sounding, Factory Unique Side and Rear Exit Quad
• Loaded with owners manuals, service receipts and two sets of keys
including the RED Track Day Key
• Show or drive this low mileage, huge power, collector quality,
'13 Boss 302
2013 Ford Mustang
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.