• 2 Owner Car from new
• Retained in original family until 2015
• Car is still on its original "Pink Slip"
• This car was owned by famous Hollywood music producer Jerrold
Immel (produced theme songs for Dallas, Voyagers, Gunsmoke, Walker
Texas Results and Knots Landing).
• Sold new at Competition Motors in Woodland Hills, CA
• Original Sales invoice, registration, and insurance cards
• 1 respray in the 1980's, still in its original color-Polo Red
• Original books
• Extremely clean unrestored example
• Recent "Cryogenic," cleaning
• Recent services by marque expert
This Porsche 911 Coupe is a two-owner example, where it was
retained by the original owner until recent. This car was purchased
by famous Hollywood music producer Jerrold Immel at Competition
Motors in Woodland Hills, CA.
This car was recently serviced by a marque Porsche expert where the
work was commenced by the second owner. We just did a full paint
correction on the car and a cryogenic cleaning on the engine
compartment and chassis.
This car is ready to be enjoyed and driven to the next cars and
1966 Porsche 911
Exterior Color:Polo Red
Interior Color:Black and White Houndstooth
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.