NOTE! I am posting this ad from Phoenix AZ. However the truck is located and can be inspected in Wakefield, Massachusetts. Contact me for details.
Astonishingly well preserved Tahoe LS 4WD, exceptional condition with only 92k miles! Acquired from the original 91-year-old owner. The vehicle is all original, meticulously maintained, and has been garaged its entire 25 year life.
Comes with its original window sticker, dealer invoice, leather-bound owner's manual, and two remote key FOB's, along with other service records and documentation. Off-the-chart Auto Check Score of 74 on the expected rating range of 45 to 61 for this year/make/model. No accidents or damage reported. 92k miles documented, only 3700 miles per year!
There are no modifications or customizations on this well preserved time capsule that seasoned collectors will appreciate. The original owner, a 91-year-old gentleman, bought the Tahoe new from his local Chevy/Oldsmobile dealer in Port Angeles, Washington (see dealer invoice in photos below). The truck spent several years in the state of Washington, and then lived in dry sunny Arizona. No rust as the undercarriage photos reveal. The vehicle is basically in showroom condition. Undercarriage and engine bay are stunning.
TAHOE WAS ORDERED WITH:
- Heavy duty (6800-lb.) tow package
- 7-lead trailering harness
- 3.42 rear end gears
- Locking differential, limited slip
- 5.7 liter Vortec engine
- 50-state emissions standards
- 4 speed automatic overdrive
- Electronic shift transfer case
- 4WD with the flick of a switch
- Heavy duty auxiliary transmission cooling system
- Front stabilizer bar
- 30-gallon fuel tank
- Daytime running lamps and halogen headlamps
- Full gauge set on the dash
- Factory tint windows and factory running boards
- Drivers side air bag
- 4 wheel anti-lock brakes
- Premium aluminum wheels
LS PACKAGE AND OTHER OPTIONS:
- Remote keyless entry
- High-back reclining bucket seats
- Six way power drivers seat
- Power door locks, power windows
- Dual electric mirrors
- Climate control AC
- Comfort tilt steering and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Electronic 8-point compass rearview mirror
- Floor and overhead consoles
- AM FM seek/scan radio, CD, Cassette with 8-speaker stereo
- Digital clock and theft deterrent
- Interior lighting and map lamp package
- Rear panel doors
Original body and paint are nearly flawless with only a few minor scratches. All chrome, trim pieces, window glass, and roof rack are excellent. All the original door rubbers and weather stripping are still very pliable and firm. Bridgestone Dueler tires are relatively new with 80% tread. The interior seats, carpets, and door panels are in excellent condition as photos show. No tears and very little visible wear.
The truck has been completely gone through by a pro shop. Top end of the motor is rebuilt with new heads. Complete tune-up with new plugs and wires. Gaskets, belts, and hoses replaced as needed. Synthetic oil. New brake pads and rotors resurfaced. New ABS module. Refurbished differential assemblies, new front hubs, wheel speed sensor. New brake pads and resurfaced rotors. AC serviced, R134 freon. The truck runs and drives very strong with no issues, drips or leaks. All power features, dash controls, courtesy lights, and other convenience features are functional.
Turn key daily driver or weekend cruiser. Definitely one of the nicest original examples in the country. These mid-90's Tahoe's are becoming increasingly collectable. Now's the time. NOTE! I am posting this ad from Phoenix AZ. However the truck is located and can be inspected in Wakefield, Massachusetts.