View high resolution photos
"Event-ready" Custom built 2-car Motorcoach-Transporter
6,000lb hydraulic lift gate, adjustable decking for different
Custom lounge includes:
• Custom leather sofas, restroom, latest in entertainment
• Air Conditioning, refrigerator, microwave and sink
European style aluminum smooth side exterior walls
Custom belly box storage system
Concept Transporters has never been known for building the average,
the minimum, or the basic. When Bruce Canepa founded the company,
he envisioned bringing his design skills and intense attention to
detail to the trucking/transportation industry. 35 years working
with major automotive and truck manufacturers, clients asking for
projects that few could undertake and bring to reality, Concept
Transporters has become synonymous with forward thinking, design,
quality, ingenuity, and utility.
The vision of this project started with a Mercedes/Freightliner
Argosy. The body was built from formed aluminum panels,
incorporating a "rivet-less" design to maintain a sleek European
exterior finish. The interior of the transporter was designed to be
as flexible as possible by incorporating a number of special design
features (allowing vehicle to be stacked two high). This includes
adjustable decking for different sized vehicles, a 6,000lb
hydraulic lift gate, generator system, air compressor, 110-220
electrical outlets, interior and exterior lighting. The entire
rig's exterior was painted in a custom grey pearl metallic
One of the major highlights of the MotorCoach-Transporter is having
an entertainment space while at an event. The custom living
quarters has been prepared with integrated insulation and lining.
This ensures that noise levels are minimal to none, ensuring a
quite relaxing space. The space is also climate controlled, keeping
your occupants comfortable regardless of the ambient temperature
outside. With a spacious seating area, entertainment system,
private bathroom enclosure, etc. provides event enjoyment at a
"five star" level.
A key feature (and requirement) of transporters is utility and
space for all the necessary items. This transporter incorporates a
custom belly-box system that allows for more than enough space for
supplies, tools, parts; easily accessible from the exterior. Onan
12.5kW water-cooled generator that powers all accessory systems
throughout the transporter. A number of electrical outlets are
available inside of the belly boxes, as well as a compressed air
Concept Transporters upgraded the entire cab interior of the
Argosy, making the space a comfortable and inviting place to spend
time while driving to the next destination. Custom tan leather
upholstery with grey and tan leather accents was incorporated
throughout the cabin. No surface was left untouched; disassembled,
and reupholstered to the highest quality standards. Important for
transporting valuable cargo in sometimes less-than-ideal spaces, a
rearview camera was added to make maneuvering easier.
Complete, ready to go, and loaded with features to make any
automotive event as easy and enjoyable as possible. The Argosy is
"state of the art" in vehicle transportation and event luxury.
"Concept" Custom Mercedes/Freightliner Argosy
Custom Built Mercedes/Freightliner Argosy Show Truck:
• 600 Hp. ISX 16 liter Cummins engine.
• 18 Speed Eaton synchromesh transmission.
• Duel 100-gallon fuel tanks.
• 12,000 lb. front axle.
• Dual 20,000 lb. rear axles.
• Air-ride suspension.
• GVWR 52,000 lb.
• Dual electric mirrors, with adjustments switch on drivers door
• Dayton 295/75/R22.5 tires
• Custom Speedline powder coated Alloy wheels with custom center
caps and lug nut covers.
• Power door locks.
• Power windows.
• Full instrumentation.
• Multiple setting engine brake.
• Custom dual air-ride leather covered seats.
• Driver's side air bag.
• Stereo system with speakers throughout cab and sleeper.
• Automated swing-out entry stairs with lockout switch.
• LED diagnostic, and engine monitoring system.
Concept Transporters Custom Up-Grades:
• Frame stretched to 330" wheelbase.
• Custom-built pass through opening, providing access to lounge
area of box-van.
• Custom integrated stainless steel steps from cab to lounge.
• Custom multi layer seal between box and cab with integrated rain
• Custom fabric interior boot to cover seam between box and
• All emblems deleted.
• Custom paint.
• Side of cab mounted grab handles, door handles, and entry steps
powder-coated gloss black.
• Custom front and side window surround painted gloss black.
• Side Mirrors painted gloss black.
• Custom composite side skirts with custom mounting brackets.
• Custom modified engine air intake system.
• Factory air seats refitted in custom leather.
• Factory carpet removed and custom stitched edge carpet installed
throughout cab and sleeper.
• Custom interior insert panels throughout cab and sleeper.
• Custom built leather bench seats in back of cab.
• All original plastic interior components sprayed with custom
paint/dye to match interior.
• Custom made fabric window and partition blinds.
• Custom made leather and fabric snap on window covers for sleeper
• Custom Mercedes steering wheel.
• Cab tilt pump mechanism relocated to curbside rear of cab for
• Fuel tanks positioned as far forward as possible.
• Fuel tank inlet relocated to front of tanks.
• Custom slide-out battery tray (w/cover) installed on curbside
Concept Custom Rivetless Van-Box:
• Truck cab and box overall length including front bumper and
liftgate: 45', 102" wide, approx. 156" overall height.
• Custom rivet-less van body with custom radius corners and custom
cab wrap-around front profile.
• Rivetless .090 aluminum exterior panel construction.
• Custom extruded aluminum radius top rail.
• Custom extruded aluminum radius lower rail.
• Stretched one piece .050 aluminum roof.
• Custom radius front vertical corners with inner radius to
• Single slotted galvanized steel logistic post.
• Roof bows on 12" centers for the first 10' starting at rear of
box, and on 24" centers for the remainder of box.
• 4" high tensile strength, steel I-beam crossmembers on 12"
• 1-1/8" laminated hardwood flooring, full length of box.
• Custom reinforced rear doorframe.
• Custom LED clearance light package.
Concept Custom Side Access Door:
• 32" x 84" opening size.
• 10ga. formed structural steel perimeter doorframe inside trailer
• 10ga. formed steel header inside trailer wall below top rail.
• Structural reinforcements added to crossmembers and floor in door
• Composite door construction.
• Rivetless exterior construction.
• Lightweight 2-piece .090 aluminum formed door structure.
• .050 5052-H32 aluminu...for more information please contact the