'03 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 4S
• Wide body,showroom condition, loaded with options and very low
• Clean Carfax Only driven around 3,000 miles/year!
• Porsches legendary 3.6 liter Flat-6 @ 320 hp
• Close ratio 5-speed Tiptronic S transmission w/paddle shifter
• Porsches full time All Wheel Drive
• 4-wheel fully independent suspension with Porsche Stability
Management System (PSM)
• Mirror finish, Factory Polar Silver Metallic paint show waxed and
• Optional Power Sun Roof
• Great looking, 6-way Graphite leather, heated, power, sport seat
interior w/ factory console
• Optional Silver Interior Trim
• Full factory gauges including 8K RPM Tach and 200MPH + digital
• Leather, tilt telescopic Sport steering wheel
• Dual electric Climate Control A/C
• Porsche AM/FM/CD Digital stereo system with BOSE Premium
• Loaded with options including heated power mirror, Power Windows,
HID Headlights, Fogs and Factory keyless entry
• Cruise and Traction Control
• 4-wheels power disc brakes with ABS and Red Calipers
• Fast-ratio, rack + pinion power steering
• Upgraded 19" BBS alloys with fresh Contenental Conti All Season
High Speed Radials
• Great sounding Porsche dual exhaust
• Wide body, tiptronic, owners manuals, window sticker and great
• This is how you buy a 03' Porsche 911 Carrera 4S
2003 Porsche 911
Exterior Color:Arctic Silver Metallic
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.