'06 MASERATI SPYDER CAMBIOCORSA GRANSPORT, 1 of only 200 built!!!
•Last year collectable Gransport 1 of only 200 built !
• Carfax certified Only 21,500 miles (Only 1500 miles a year!)
• All Aluminum, Ferrari/Maserati 4.2 liter V-8 @ 396hp with much
less maintenance needed
• "Cambiocorsa" race shift F1- style Transmission with Paddle
Shifters and Automatic Mode
• Heavy Duty Independent Rear Differential
• Optional Skyhook Suspension
• Mirror finish Grigio Alfieri grey metallic paint show waxed and
• Black Power Convertible Hide-Away Top
• Factory Wind Deflector
• Great looking, Special Gran sport only interior with
leather/suede sport seats, carbon fiber console, leather dash,
Aluminum Interior Trim
• Full array of Blue faced Jaeger gauges including 8K RPM Tach
200MPH Speedo and Clock
• Original Tilt Telescopic Leather Steering wheel
• Ice Cold Air-Conditioning A/C
• Original Maserati AM/FM/6CD stereo with Auditorium 200 premium
• Maserati Step-by-Step Navigation
• Loaded with options including Power Windows, Power Locks, Power
Folding Mirrors, Outside Temperature Sensor, Rear Defogger, Power
Trunk, Keyless-Entry and Factory Alarm System
• Sport Mode Traction Control and Cruise Control
• Ultra-Sharp, Fast-Ration Power Steering
• 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes with ABS and Cross-drilled Rotors
• Avant Garde 19" Alloys with hi speed Radials
• Great sounding factory dual mode valve actuated Dual Exhaust with
• Factory Tool Kit and 2 sets of keys
• Specatcular paint, Special GT Leather Interior, Ferrari 4.2 V8
and F1-style paddle shifters too!
• Drop the Top and enjoy going for a drive in this Collector
Quality, '06 Maserati Gransport Spyder Cambiocorsa
2006 Maserati Gransport
Exterior Color:Grigio Alfieri grey
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.