'70 FORD RANCHERO GT
• Professional, Show-ready Restoration (Look underneath this
• Rebuilt 351 Clevland V8 @325HP
• Custom "351 Clevland" Valve covers
• MSD ignition system
• Rebuilt Ford C6 Automatic Transmission w/factory shifter
• Heavy Duty 9" Ford Rear End w/3:25 gears
• Mirror finish, Viper Red Paint Professionally Show Waxed
• Factory Dual Hood Scoop
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Great looking Black bucket seat Interior with optional center
• Factory array of gauges incl 120MPH Speedo, fuel and temp
• Original ford factory steering wheel
• Factory Ice-Cold Air-Conditioning A/C
• New Door Panels, Carpets Headliner
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Optional front Power Disc Brakes
• Optional Fast-Ratio Power Steering
• "14 5 American Racing Mag wheels with BFG white letter
• Great sounding Header back dual exhaust
• Show or drive this restored, collector quality '70 Ford Ranchero
1970 Ford Ranchero
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.