'71 LANCIA FULVIA COUPE 1.3 RALLYE S
• Fully Restored and Imported from Italy
• Lancia 1298cc Inline 4 with Twin Solex Side-Draft Carburetors
• Original 5-speed manual transmission
• Mirror finish, new Grigio Escoli (silver metallic) paint, show
waxed and detailed
• Spectacular Italian design body lines
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Great looking, new, black bucket seat interior
• Optional Woodgrain Dash with full array of factory gauges
including 7K RPM and 200KM/H Speedo
• Momo Prototipo leather and stainless steering wheel
• Beautiful chrome and stainless
• Show ready detailed engine and trunk w/ full spare
• Cromodora alloys w/ fresh high speed radials
• Great Sounding new Exhaust
• Bought in person in Italy and imported by one of our own!
• Just like being transported back to Italy, you can almost smell
the fresh pasta!!
1971 Lancia Fulvia
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.