'68 OLDSMOBILE 442 PRO TOUR CONVERTIBLE • Beautifully restored with
no expense spared!
• Pro built GM LS1 fuel injected V8 w/comp camshaft @ est 425
• High-Capacity 4 Core Radiator with Dual Electric fans
• Rebuilt 4L60E OD 4 speed automatic transmission
• Hooker LS1 headers with true dual exhaust
• Upgraded Posi-Traction rear differential w/3:42 gears
• Mirror finish Ocean Turquoise Poly paint w/White stripes
professionally show waxed and detailed
• New bucket seat interior with heated seat with hi/low temp,
carpet, door panel and sunvisors
• New white convertible top w/matching boot,
• Dakota digital dash with full array of gauges for the vitals
• 3-Spoke, original Oldsmobile wood Steering Wheel,
• Upgraded underdash AM/FM/AUX/USB Digital Stereo with Premium
Speakers and Bluetooth
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment,
• Detailed Trunk with correct mat,
• Upgraded Fast ratio power steering,
• Ridetech strong arm suspension front and rear with adjustable
• Wilwood 4 wheel power disc brakes and hp calipers
• 17" staggered Crager 1 piece Chrome Wheels w/ Nitto high speed
• All new chrome polished stainless trim
• Loaded with Documentation and build receipts totaling over
• LS1, great upgrades, looks like a sleeper runs like fighter jet
and the top goes down too!
• Show or just enjoy driving this collector quality, 68' Oldsmobile
1968 Oldsmobile 442
Exterior Color:Ocean turquoise
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.