1966 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible
Original condition purchased with 21,500 miles. Purchased from 2nd owner. Story is the original owner purchased it in Baltimore MD in February of 1966, drove to California twice and it was garaged since 1968. The second owner rebuilt the 318 Polysphere engine with a 2bbl carb, 3 speed automatic Torquflite trans, new gas tank, new tires. Original manual and Certicard included. I purchased this car in 2020 with 20,750 miles and performed the following:
1. Front power disc brakes conversion with dual master cylinder
2. Complete rear drum brake rebuild with new brake lines
3. Monre shocks (4) (rear load lever)
4. New idler arm
5. New distributor and cap, points and condenser
6. Dual exhaust
7. Custom retro sound am/fm (fits dash and looks oem)
8. New alternator
9. New hood insulation and hood weather stripping
10. Radiator overflow container
11. New trunk mat, spare and jack
12. Buffed and recently professionally detailed
13. New front bucket seat covers (oem) on order with an estimated October 21st deliver that cost me $600 and will be included with sale. Currently is an 8-month lead time from the supplier.
Everything works on the car, all gauges, dash lights, horn, clock, windshield washer fluid hood turn signal indicators, truck light, power top, power steering convertible top is in great condition. Rear plastic window is in great condition as well. All glass is intact. Car runs strong on 2bbl Ball & Ball Carter Carburetor. No overheating. Car has 21,200 miles to date. Car is a true survivor, has minor paint chips and paint peeling on front hood but otherwise in great original condition with the original paint.