Bought new here in Ohio. Current owner brought back home from Illinois in 2017 where another mature adult had pampered this Corvette. Included is original window sticker, books, and service records back to 2011. Chassis photos as well as others show minimum exposure to the elements and current owner knows of no changes from original build except maintenance items. Title indicates “Actual” mileage
DETAILS OF CAR:
Window Sticker shows list of options and standard items on this Corvette( see pics)
* Current owner believes could all be original paint and we have no indications that would prove otherwise. Our Metal paint gauge will not give readings on Fiberglass
* Paint has great shine, no detectable scratches, smooth surfaces, and same texture on all panels with no detected painting flaws
* Paint matches well all the way around and the only exception being a slight difference in the lower sides of soft rear bumper and the rear fiberglass quarters Being extremely critical, looking at certain angle.
* The front nose has a couple pin head sized nicks but that is all from road use. One is on the left headlight door top (see pics)
* There are 2-3 barely noticeable slight paint cracks to the left of the frt license mount that can barely be seen even when sitting on the ground Also the frt bumper turn signal lens on each side seem properly mounted but have a couple slight hairline cracks that appear in almost the same locations. Possible impact damage or characteristic issue (see pics)
* Body all looks factory straight without any noticed flaws or damage.
* Fits and gaps all look proper and consistent, including hood, headlight doors, car doors, trunk lid, fuel fill, and soft top cover. ( see pics)
*Commemorative flags and emblem, front and rear show no wear or age
*Black painted pillars between windshield and side windows show no wear or damage (see pics)
*Windshield and door glass are all designated “Solar Ray” ( see pics)
*Rear window is designated “Temperlite” ( see pics)
*All Glass is very clear, no discoloring, no scratches, no bulls eyes, no cracks, no wiper marks
* Looking close to new as possible with just a couple pin head sized nicks from normal driving. ( one on pass side)
* Top has been down all summer with car stored in garage. Top was just put up about 24 hrs ago and so some creases may further work themselves out.
* Glass rear window is built in and folds down easily with manual top
* Material shows minimum wear with good stitching, no noticed spots of high wear
* Headliner is all fasted and appears proper without loose seams or issues
* Color is good and looks fairly even with a few spots (in pictures) that seem lighter from possibly rubbing when put up or down. Current owner has not cleaned top and that might improve to some degree.
* Entire interior appears to be original OEM and current owner knows of no changes that have been made since it was built.
* Colors are all bold and show no signs of excessive exposure.
* Seats show minimum wear. Stitching in good shape. Bottoms show light typical leather wear in and bolsters show no damage (see pics)
* Owner pointed out that the small covers that fit inside both door handles need reinstalled or replaced. They had become unattached for some reason. ( covers included and in pictures)
* Mats show slight wear
* Mostly looks as never used with carpet and finish parts showing no wear
* Underside of trunk lid shows no damage
* Compartments show no damage and contains the multi disc player
* Note- No spare tire came with this car- ( run flat tires provided on this car)
Tires and Wheels
* Wheels show no damage and are highly polished and reflective (see pics)
* Tires show no cracking on outside sidewall but are the original 17 yr old tires per owner.
* Goodyear Eagle F1 Original Tires
LF P245-45-17 6-7/32nds left
RF P245-45-17 6-7/32nds left
LR P275-40-18 7/32nds left
RR P275-40-18 7/32nds left
* Engine area is in pristine condition which looks (other then maybe a little dust) much as it would have almost new.
* We do not see signs of harsh reconditioning chemicals, power sprayers, or damaged decals and labels.
* It is obvious that it was used little, cared for with love, and driven on the best of days mostly
* You don’t see any damage to the bottom side ( including belly)
* Buyers to look carefully at all the chassis pictures on our website for a good understanding
* There is a little bit of road film and dust but pretty much undisturbed in anyway
*No leaking seen from visible seals and shocks all seem dry
* Small metal fittings and other metal parts mostly don’t show surface rust so it appears to have had nice dry storage
* Slight scuff bottom edge of black front spoiler and surface rust on exhaust
* Slight partial oil drip on oil filter and drain plug believed to be from last oil change (see pics)
* Power windows on both sides work up and down correctly
* Power door locks work both sides
* Power mirrors outside on both sides work in all 4 directions
* Memory seat operation works per owner
* Trunk release inside works
* Both headlights work ( low beam and high beam)
* Both frt parking and fog lights work
* Rear side marker light work
* Tail lights, license light, brake lights, all work
* Blinkers left and right, front and back, all work
* A/C is cooling, dual zone works
* Radio- Am, Fm, P antenna, CD Player in cabin, all work
* Seats- Power 6 way seats and 2 per seat lumbar adjustments all work on both sides.
* Suspension setting switch changes
* Emergency brake holds
* Gauges- temp, oil pressure (35 lbs. At idle, warm) 1-5 switches all work, speedo, heads up display, 4 way flashers, all work
* Car comes with Owners manual & 2 sets of keys and remotes
Chad rode with owner to have car put up on a lift and then rode back about 10-12 miles. Chad later drove for about 3-4 miles to evaluate the drive train and handling. Steering was very responsive, and smooth with good assist. Engine started quickly both cold and warm and seemed to accelerate and operate correctly. Transmission had firm, quick shifts and seemed to up shift and down shift as needed. Brakes stopped car without pull or hesitation. We did notice the very slightest amount of pulsation when braking lightly. Drive train seemed to be just as it was designed to operate.