1967 Chevrolet Camaro. Vin:124377L152777. 283 V8 engine. Automatic transmission. Power steering / Power brakes. Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Turbo Mufflers. Bucket Seats. Hurst Shifter. Nice Gold paint. Cowl Hood. Nice wheels and tires.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice, (Code: G) Gold paint - presents well.
• Cowl hood.
• SS trim (Not a real SS).
• 17' Polished Torq Thrust wheels with 245-40-17 and 275/40-17 tires.
• Nice black interior.
• Bucket seats / Floor shifter.
• Vintage Hurst Shifter.
• 283ci V8 engine - runs strong (not the original engine).
• Turbo 400 Automatic transmission.
• Power steering / Power brakes (4 wheel disc).
• 10 Bolt rear end.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Turbo Mufflers.
• Hotchkis front and rear sway bar.
• The odometer reads 37,241 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.