A 1957 Bel Air that has undergone a Rotisserie Restoration and
finished in a Classic color combination on the outside and upgraded
A Fuel Injected Corvette LS2 mated to a Tremec T-56 6-Speed Manual
Transmission provide the prerequisite tire shredding power and
rumble, while the custom plush leather, hydraulic clutch, power
steering and Vintage Air A/C provide the creature comforts that
allow for long comfortable cruises!!
A very well done example of an American Classic!!
- Corvette LS2 Fuel Injected Engine
- Tremec T-56 6-Speed with Hydraulic Clutch
- 4 Wheel Wilwood Disc Brakes
- 3.70 Posi-Traction with Moser Axels
- Front Drop Spindles with QA1 Coil-Over Shocks
- Tubular A-Arms
- Custom Rear Coil-Over Shock Setup
- Flaming River Rack & Pinion
- Be Cool 4 Core Aluminum Radiator with Twin Electric Fans
- Vintage Air A/C
- Stainless Steel Fuel Tank and Lines
- Dakota Digital All digital dash and gauges
- Flaming River Tilt Steering Column
- Ring Brothers Hood Hinges
- Custom Diamond Stitch Leather with Bucket Seats and Center
- Trunk Finished in Diamond Leather and Carpet
A beautiful classic that is ready for its next home!!!
Great lease rates and Financing also available on any of our
Buy Sell Trade Consignments Welcome!
Please email [email protected]
About the Bel Air
The Chevrolet Bel Air was a full-size car produced by Chevrolet for
the 1950-1981 model years. Initially only the two door hardtops in
the Chevrolet model range were designated with the Bel Air name
from 1950 to 1952, as distinct from the Styleline and Fleetline
models for the remainder of the range. With the 1953 model year the
Bel Air name was changed from a designation for a unique body shape
to a premium level of trim applied across a number of body styles.
The Bel Air continued with various other trim level designations
until US production ceased in 1975. Production continued in Canada,
for its home market only, through the 1981 model year.
Whilst Fusion Motor Company make a sincere effort to supply
information that is accurate and complete, we are aware that errors
and omissions may occur. Therefore, we are not able to guarantee
the accuracy of the information and we cannot accept liability for
loss or damage arising from misleading information or for any
reliance on which you may place on the information contained on
this website or our advertisements. We highly recommend that you
examine the vehicle to check the accuracy of the information
supplied. If you have any questions, please contact us at
or by calling 818-773-8181