'63 CORVAIR MONZA TURBO CONVERTIBLE • Beautifully restored, iconic,
mid engine convertible (look under this car!)
• 1 of only 7472 Turbo Spyder convertibles built (How many are
• Matching Numbers 164ci 150hp Turbocharged Corsa Engine with
Correct Quad Downdraft Carbs
• Optional Rare 4-Speed Manual Transmission
• 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
• Mirror Finish, Correct "912" Coded, Silver Blue paint show waxed
• Black Power Convertible Top with Matching Boot
• Great looking Chrome and Stainless Trim
• Beautiful Blue Bucket seat interior
• Restored Dash with Full Factory Gauges including 120 MPH Speedo,
Clock and Fuel
• 2-Spoke Matching Blue Steering Wheel
• Original AC Delco Radio
• New Carpets and Door Panels
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Chrome Wire Wheels with white wall tires
• Great sounding Exhaust
• Show or drive this Investment Grade, Collector Quality, '63
Corvair Monza Turbo Convertible
1963 Chevrolet Corvair
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.