1970 Pontiac GTO. VIN: 242370R118699. Nice Dark Green Paint. Numbers Matching 400 V8 Engine. Turbo 400 3 Speed Automatic Transmission. Ram Air (not original to the car). Manifolds / Dual Exhaust. Power Steering / Power Disc Brakes. Factory Ac (needs diagnostics / repair). Bucket Seats / Center Console. Runs and drives great! PHS Documentation.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Dark Green paint (was originally code: "47" Verdoro Green).
• Nice Pontiac wheels with 225/70-14 tires.
• Nice code: "256" Green interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console / Floor shifter.
• Aftermarket tach (in dash).
• Numbers matching 400 V8 engine (runs great).
• Turbo 400 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Ram air (not original to the car).
• Factory Ac (needs diagnostics / repair).
• Power steering / Power disc brakes (front discs).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust.
• The odometer reads 17,399 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Real "242" GTO.
• PHS Documentation.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.