'69 CAMARO SS427 CONVERTIBLE • Beautifully restored with no expense
• Pro built Chevrolet 427cid Mark IV big block V8
• High-Capacity, Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric fans and MSD
• Fresh TKO 500 6 speed manual transmission with Hurst Shifter,
• Modern Camaro HD 4:11 Posi-Traction rear differential,
• Mirror finish Tuxedo Black paint w/White stripes professionally
show waxed and detailed and Super Sport cowl hood,
• New Black Houndstooth bucket seat Deluxe interior w/ full custom
• New Black convertible top w/matching boot,
• Fully restored and upgraded carbon fiber dash w/full Autometer
Pro-Comp gauges incl. 120mph speedo 8K tach,
• 3-Spoke, Billet Steering Wheel,
• Upgraded Pioneer AM/FM/AUX/USB Digital Stereo with Premium
Speakers and Bluetooth
• All New Door Panels, Carpets and Dash,
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment,
• Detailed Trunk with correct mat,
• Fast ratio power steering,
• Wilwood 4 wheel power disc brakes and hp calipers
• Great sounding ceramic coated headers Flowmaster dual
• 18 20 staggered Coys Black Chrome Wheels w/ Fresh high speed
• All new chrome polished stainless + new emblems,
• Loaded with Documentation with over $37,000 worth of Service
• 427cid Big Block V8, 6-Speed Manual, Tuxedo Black and the top
goes down too!
• Show or just enjoy driving this collector quality, show stopping,
'69 Camaro SS427 Convertible
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
Exterior Color:Tuxedo Black w/ White Stripes
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.