1984 Cadillac Coupe DeVille • All original survivor!
• 48,841 original miles (driven 1300 miles a year!)
• Original 4.1 Litre 4100 V8
• Original 4 speed automatic transmission with O/D
• Mirror finish, Woodland Haze Metallic Paint professionally show
• Great looking, Light Camel Cloth power front split bucket
• Original woodgrain Dash with full instrument cluster including 85
• Original tilt and telescopic steering wheel with crusie
• Ice-Cold, Factory climate control Air-Conditioning
• Optional digital AM/FM stereo with seek and scan
• Optional rear window defroster
• Power windows and door locks
• Ultra smooth, fast ratio power steering
• Detailed trunk with full size spare and jack
• Original Great looking 15" wheels with Cadillac crest and
• Original Cadillac Gold owners manuals and two keys
• This is how you buy a collector quality 84' Cadillac Coupe
1984 Cadillac Coupe
Exterior Color:Woodland Haze
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.