We’ve melded modern mechanics with the vintage appeal of a Classic Ford Bronco for this Velocity build. Its corrected and powder-coated chassis sets the foundation for a Bronco body that’s been hand-smoothed and finished with a Custom PPG paint job. The original look is kept on the exterior with chrome handles, Velocity Exclusive Bumpers and JW Speaker LED headlights.
Tucked under the hood is a Ford 5.0L Coyote V8 engine paired with new automatic overdrive transmission. Whether your crawling rock rubble or cruising the highway, this Bronco has manners with Wilwood 4-wheel disc brakes and Hydroboost assist. Its new Dana 44 front axle and Ford 9-inch rear axle add guaranteed traction on its 33-inch BFGs.
At Velocity, get the premium in-cab experience with the vintage look. This ’74 Bronco has top-tier finishing touches with a Velocity Exclusive interior featuring high-back front seats and a fold-and-tumble rear bench. Modern upgrades include Velocity Exclusive digital gauges, a Pioneer head unit, Vintage Air A/C, and a custom 4-point roll cage with frame tie-ins.
Performance, style, function. When you’re as passionate about early Ford Broncos as Velocity is, it shows.
– Ford Coyote 5.0 Engine
– Automatic Overdrive Transmission
– Velocity Exclusive Serpentine System
– Velocity Custom Performance Exhaust
– Velocity Custom Headers
– Velocity Exclusive Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
– All New Dana 44 Front Axle
– All New Ford 9″ Rear Axle
– Wilwood 4-wheel Disc Brakes
– Hydroboost Assisted Braking
– Custom PPG Paint
– Velocity Exclusive Bumpers
– JW Speaker LED Headlights
– 33 X 12.50 X 17 BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A
– Mickey Thompson Polished Wheels
– All New Glass and Weather Seals
– Velocity Exclusive Interior w/ High Back Front Seats and Rear Fold and Tumble
– Velocity Exclusive Digital Gauge Cluster
– Pioneer Digital Head Unit
– Vintage Air A/C System
– Ididit Tilt Column
– 4-point Roll Cage