Rare 1950 62 Series Cadillac Coupe DeVille
Price drop from $48,000 to $45,500 Firm
- FACTORY ORIGINAL 331 Engine 1,200 Miles on Rebuild Engine Transmission Matching Numbers.
- Frame UP Restoration
- Rebuild Power Steering Pump
- Tires have less than 300 miles on them
- Front Disc Brakes and Rear Brum Brakes
- 6-volt System with 6-Volt Generator to start the car and lights
- 100-Watt Chrome Alternator, 3 - 12 Volt Batteries in the trunk to power Accessories
- Engine Bay Detail
- Sheet Metal Floor Pans front and back seats no rust
- New Wire Harnesses
- 5 Sombrero Hubcaps
- All Interior Floors and Side Wall have Rust Prevention paint on it
- New Carpet
- Two GM 6 Volt Spotlights with Side View Mirrors Attached
- Exterior Windshield Sun Visor
- New front and back Floor Mats and Carpet
- The Caddy Runs, Handles and Drives, and Stopping is Great!
- Two New Flow Masters Mufflers Sounds Smooth and Awesome! Full Length Steel Metal New Exhaust Pipes that are Enhanced with Chrome Tips
- Beautiful Red Vinyl Comfortable Seats No Rips or Tears
- Rebuild Carburetor
- New Radiator Hoses
- Complete Tune-up
- Power Windows, Power Seats, By Hydraulic Work
- New Master Hydraulic Pump
- New Brake Reservoir Locator in Engine Bay for Easy Access
- Electric Fuel Pump For Quick Start
- Windows Beautifully Tinted throughout the entire car
- Trunk Spare Tire
- All Exterior Lights Work
- Front and Rear Seatbelts
- Added Safety Measure Brake and Directional Single Lights located on Back Seat Window Shelf.
- Horn button is Located underneath the dashboard not on the steering wheel
- Original Radio, Dome Light, Heater, need attention
- Interior Whole Floor and Sides Walls whole Trunk have Rust Preventive Paint
- CD Player with USB, 100 Watt Amplifier, Woofer, 4 Speakers.
- Original 1950 Cadillac Clock Converted to Quartz that runs on (AA) Batteries.
- .The car has been Well Maintain, Has a Clear Title, Never been in any Accidents, Their is no Bondo on Body, Car has Low Mileage 1,200 Miles on Rebuild Engine, Driving ,Mostly to Shows and Garage, Numbers all Match.
Serious Inquiries Only, Price $45,500 Firm. This Vehicle is Sold As-Is, Where-Is, With No Refunds, or Trade-Ins. The Shipping Charges Are Buyer's Responsibility. You can contact me at ([email protected]) Text or call 917-407-5022. Your Welcome to come to see the car before you purchase it by Appointment . Except Bank Wire Transfer or Bank Cashier Check
This Beautiful Caddy Has Been Pampered and Loved pictures only give you a Glimpse of the Beauty of this Awesome Caddy. When you come and see it in person you would have the full Picture of this Rare Awesome Caddy. I have driven this car Respectfully the way a Classic Car should be driven Driven Carefully You Will Be Blessed Being A Proud Owner Of This Awesome Car. This Car Will Give You Many More Exciting Enjoyable Years Of Cruising And Presenting this Awesome Caddy in Car Shows! I am passing on the Mantle to the next special person to Loved this car as much as I loved it.