'72 OLDSMOBILE 442 CONVERTIBLE 1 of 300 AND LOADED WITH OPTIONS! •
Beautifully restored to factory specs just like it rolled off the
showroom floor (look under this car!)
• Real U code 455 cid 442 Convertible Less than 300 U code
convertibles were built in '72
• Optional Ice-cold, Factory, Air-Conditioning A/C
• Optional W27 great looking rear end cover/W29/F41 HD suspension
• Optional Oldsmobile 455cid original matching #'s engine
• Matching #'s HD Turbo 400 automatic transmission
• Original HD Rear Differential with W27 quick change rear diff
• Correct "53" code, Saturn Gold paint with White stripes, show
• Correct W25 RAM Air Induction hood with correct air cleaner, rear
spoiler and hood pins
• White Convertible Power Top with Matching Boot
• Optional White Buckets and Console interior with Hurst his and
• Factory rally gauge dash include 120MPH Speedo Clock and
• Olds 4-spoke Leather wrap steering wheel
• Original Olds AM/FM radio from Delco
• Color coded dual mirrors
• Great looking chrome and stainless trim
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detailed trunk with correct trunk mat
• Power Disc Brakes and Power Steering
• Original Olds SSII color matched coded wheels
• Period correct Coker Firestone wide Ovals
• Great sounding factory dual exhaust w/ correct trumpet tips
• Featured Magazine car, Door key Buzzer still works, low
production numbers and matching #'s its that kind of car. This is
how you buy a '72 Oldsmobile 442, investment grade car!
1972 Oldsmobile 442
Exterior Color:Sunlit gold metallic
Interior Color:white buckets
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.