1967 Pro Touring Nova Chevy II
Check out the videos below:
This is an extremely sanitary built Pro Touring NO MONEY SPARED build, Full frame and well put together 67 Nova/Chevy II - Completed in Late 2018 with only approximately 3300 miles. This car started out as all original low mile NO rust California car. This thing drives & handles great! True meaning of a pro touring resto mod. Has no wind noise from inside the cab Nor any type of rattles, this is an extremely tight car. The doors open & close better than factory. The interior is Unbelievable!!
This is an all original - sheet metal, floor pans, trunk pan, no rust. Except for the trans tunnel which was modified to accept the wider console! California car & basically everything is brand new. I'm sure I have left out a ton of things. This was a well thought out build, you will see by the photos & video. Professionally built. Please read complete description.
- GM Crate ZZ-502 Aluminum heads with upgraded cam, lifters and springs.
- Fuel injection Ram Jet/ Street & Performance upgrade
- Valve/coil covers are factory but painted to match exterior of the car.
- Chromed 8 qt oil pan
- Custom built big tube stainless steel long tubed headers
- Custom Stainless steel exhaust oval clamped/bolted together not welded. From the back seats to the rear of the car the oval stainless steel exhaust has been wrapped with heat tape to keep the heat down off the back seat and trunk area.
- Chrome serpentine belt system - lots of Billet Aluminum parts.
- Aluminum radiator - dual electric fans.
- Aluminum polished condensing coil/dryer overflow fill for radiator.
- Vintage air II/ AC & Heat - Chrome compressor.
- Aluminum water pump assembly.
- New Tremac 5 speed with hydraulic slave cylinder for clutch.
- Fab 9" with 4 link.
- Performance aluminum / polished driveshaft.
- Custom built stainless steel gas tank with fuel pump mounted in tank for better pressure & noise control.
- TCI Pro Touring suspension front to rear, with full frame with subframe connectors.
- Mini tubed with (tire size for the back 295-35-18) rims- 18x11’s on the rear tire size for the front is 225-40-18 and 8.5x18 on the front.
- This is a complete Chassis frame & suspension from TCI.
- Power rack and pinion (TCI's mustang II style front clip) in front and 4 links in rear with complete Fab 9.
- Complete 4 wheel willwood brake system
- ABS electric assisted brakes
- Includes master cylinder with proportioning valve
- Willwood Drilled & slotted discs on all 4 corners
- Ritch Tech Adjustable coil over shocks all around (all 4 corners).
- Lots of billet aluminum parts, including Eddie Motor Sports hood hinges.
- Polished aluminum radiator along with condensing coil/dryer overflow fill for radiator.
- The interior on this car is over the top. Very high-end leather with Alcantara suede, complete headliner is Alcantara suede and lots of inserts with Alcantara suede, also the trunk AND trunk lid is finished out to match. There was no expense spared on interior just like the car itself.
- Complete Dynomat/sound proofed throughout the entire car, & trunk, with all new pad & custom carpet (not factory).
- All new weather stripping, seals, window scrapers, etc...
- Bucket seats are electric with heated and cooled.
- All new glass tinted
- Electric windows and door locks
- Remote door locks.
- Back seats are also bucket with waterfall tray separating the bucket seats.
- New custom carpeting throughout, including trunk.
- "Budnik" steering wheel chrome tilt column.
- ABS assisted electric
- Manual Kill switch mounted under passenger side seat.
- Alpine large touch screen w/ GPS, Bluetooth, CD, FM, SiriusXM system with 2 sub-woofers mounted behind backseat along with amps and hidden from the back panel on finished out trunk. Tweeters mounted under the dash tray. 5’’ speakers mounted in the kick well. The stereo system is unbelievably awesome!
- All Chrome & stainless trim pieces have been new/replaced or factory refinished.
- Paint and chrome on the car are impeccable!
I apologize for any typos, or errors listed. I've tried describing the car to the best of my knowledge. I reserve the right to sell this due to other listings.
I am not really interested in trading I had 36 cars sold about 10. This is the nicest Nova I have had.
For further questions I can be reached at 501-844-0000 I have a complete history on the car from mechanical, interior, paint, electrical, etc...
Serious inquiries only please!