1995 Fiat Barchetta roadster rare launch edition!
• Talk about super rare and great looking convertibles 1 of only 21
• Freshly imported from Italy with all services and timing belt
• Free revving 1.8 Alloy head 16V 4cyl @131HP
• Close ratio 5 speed transmission
• 4 wheel fully IND suspension
• Brand new mirror finish Burnt orange paint show waxed and
• Black leather bucket seat interior
• Black easy fold convertible top
• 4 wheel disc brakes
• Factory alloys with high speed radials
• Loaded with options
• Power windows and power locks
• Full factory gauges including 240HM speedo and 9K tach
• Restored original factory HI-FI digital sound system
• There are other Barchettas out there but they arent first year
launch editions in great colors loaded with equipment, this is how
you buy a collector car!
1995 Fiat Barchetta
Exterior Color:Burnt Orange Metallic
Interior Color:Black Leather Bucket Seats
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.