1964 Ford GT40 Replica. CAV. Ford BOSS 507HP. V8 + Webber carburetors.
6 speed Gatrag Trans. A/C. Black Leather interior. Rearview camera. MSD
Stainless Steel monocoque chassis with composite fiber glass body
ONLY 10,231 Miles from new. (registered 1964 special construction)
Ford Performance Crate Engine Boss 363 Cubic Inches 500HP Front Sump
* 507 HP @ 6500 RPM
* 450 Lb. Ft. Torque @ 5100 RPM
* 302 Based Small Block Ford
* All Forged Internals
Ford Performance Front Sump 500 Horsepower 363 Cubic Inch Boss Crate Engine.
Look no further: the Boss 363 (M-6007-Z2363FT) from Ford Performance is the
ultimate Ford 302-based small block.
Five hundred horsepower from 363 cubic inches is no joke.
All forged internals and motorsport-grade engineering makes it possible.
Features and Benefits:
- 507 HP/ 450 lb-ft Torque
- All Forged Internals
- Aluminum High-Flow Cylinder Heads
- Fully Assembled
The facts and figures speak for themselves. With a forged steel rotating
performance-ground camshaft, aluminum Z2 heads and more, this engine is the
top of Ford's 302 Windsor line.
- Engine type: 302 based small block Ford
- Displacement (cu in): 363
- Bore x stroke (in): 4.125" bore x 3.400" stroke
- Block: Boss 302 8.2 deck (M6010BOSS302)
- Crankshaft: SCAT Forged Steel
- Connecting rods: SCAT forged steel I-beam connecting rods and ARP® bolts
- Pistons: Forged Mahle w/ floating wrist pins
- Camshaft type: Hydraulic Roller
- Camshaft lift (in): .580"/.602"
- Camshaft duration (@.050 in): 232°/240°
- Cylinder Heads Ford Performance Aluminum "Z2" Cylinder Heads (M6049Z2)
- Valve size (in): 2.05" intake 1.60" exhaust
- Valve Springs: PAC 1219X Ovate Beehive
- Compression ratio: 10.2:1 (nominal)
- Rocker arms: Roller Rockers 1.65:1 Ratio
- Vibration Damper: Ford Performance SFI Approved
- Valve covers: Ford Racing cast aluminum (M302139)
- Oil pan: high performance 7 quart capacity and windage tray / scraper
- Water pump: Edelbrock hi-performance
- Required fuel: Premium unleaded.
Vin #1A90MONOB66. By Appointment only. Please Call Roy 619 708 3180