The vehicle on offer is a 1965 Chevy C10 short bed pickup truck. The truck was repainted by former owner, is showing some signs of age but in good shape in general. The following is a list of the major work completed to date:
1. Original chassis replaced with 1978 Chevy short bed chassis for improved suspension, addition of disc brakes up front, power steering and 2" drop spindles.
2. Original 307 ci V8 replaced with 1978 Chevy 350 ci V8 with 4 bolt main. The 350 ci Chevy engine has been rebuilt with 10:1 pistons, Crane 3/4 race hydraulic cam and lifters, Accel ignition, 600 cfm Edelbrock 4-barrel carb, Edelbrock aluminum manifold and headers.
3. New dual exhaust with Dynomax turbo mufflers installed
4. 4-speed manual tranny replaced with 700R4, 4-speed overdrive automatic transmission.
5. Rear-end rebuilt with 3:73 ring/pinion gears and new balanced drive-shaft installed.
6. Original oak bed refinished.
7. Original bench seat recovered with black leather.
8. Seat belts and emergency brake installed.
9. New billet aluminum dash with Auto Meter gauges installed.
10. Vintage AC/Heater installed.
11. 1978 Chevy tilt wheel/steering column installed.
12. Original gas tank behind seat was removed and new 24 gallon plastic Chevy Suburban tank installed under bed with fill through bed.
This is a project truck that runs, drives stops well and sounds great. There is 4837 miles on new odometer (original odometer not working when I purchased the truck). Price is somewhat negotiable as we are downsizing and I will not have room to store/finish. Cash only sale with local pickup only.