'76 PONTIAC TRANS AM and loaded with options ! • The most Iconic
70's muscle car
• Pontiac High-Output 400cid V8
• Optional M-21 4-speed close ratio Manual Transmission
• Pontiac Heavy Duty Rear Differential
• Pontiac's Radial Tuned Suspension
• Mirror Finish Firethorn red paint with Black and Gold Phoenix,
professionally show waxed and detailed
• Iconic Shaker Hood with "400" Callouts
• Optional rear defroster
• Original Carmine white bucket seat interior w/ factory console
deluxe door panels
• Machine Turned Aluminum Rally dash W/factory gauges inc 8K RPM
Tach 100 MPH speedo
• 3-Spoke leather wrapped Trans Am Steering wheel
• Optional Ice-cold Air-Conditioning
• Original Delco AM radio
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Power front Disc Brakes
• Ultra-sharp Power Steering
• Optional 15" "Honeycomb" wheels w/ raised white letter
• Great sounding factory dual exhaust
• Pontiac 400cid High-Output V8, 4-speed Manual, Firethorn red and
that Iconic black and gold Phoenix!
• Show or drive this collector quality, investment grade '76
Pontiac Trans Am
1976 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Model:Firebird Trans Am
Exterior Color:Firethorn red
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.