Real deal Torino GT loaded w/ options
• 1 of only 928 ever built (100,000 Torinos built on '69!)
• Original rebuilt 302cid Ford V8 @ 260hp
• Rebuilt Cruise-O-Matic auto transmission
• Original factory HD rear differential
• Mirror finish correct coded "Y" burnt orange metallic paint show
waxed and detailed
• Optional and great looking white bucket seat interior with
• White power convertible top w/matching boot
• Optional power disc brakes
• Optional power steering
• Correct GT road wheels with fresh radials
• Great sounding dual exhaust
• Nice factory gauge setup
• Show or drive this American classic!
1969 Ford Torino
Exterior Color:Burnt orange metallic
Interior Color:White Bucket Seat
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.