Thank you for your interest in this remarkably original and low
mileage M3. This particular BMW is selling now, exclusively through
the Spring Motoring Collection Sale, hosted by Bring-a-Trailer.com.
We encourage you to view the listing:
1991 BMW E30 M3 Coupe
VIN # WBSAK0316MAE34566
• Final Year of Production E30 M3 - One of the last examples
• Production Date 11/90
• Originally Painted Alpine White II (218) w/ Silver Leather
• Clean CARFAX History Report
• Paint Meter Readings 3.0 - 5.5 MLS all around
• ALL 8 VIN stickers located on all fenders.
• Factory Cosmoline is Present throughout the underside and engine
• Recognized in the M Registry
• 40 Hour Detailing and Steam Cleaning performed by us in
preparation for sales
• Oil/Filter, Tune, and New (Period Correct) Vredestein Sprint +
Tires all around
• Unique late production features
• Original Owner's Manual
• Original Service Booklet
• Original Supplemental Books and Brochures
• Complete Original Toolkit
• Roadside Equipment
• Radio ID Cards
• File Folder Containing Service Records
• Arrived at BMW NA in Jersey City on 6/3/91
• Sold new by BMW Foreign Engine Co of Everett, MA to its first
owner Verl Measures on 6/21/91
• By 1992 Owner moved to San Diego, CA and the car was serviced and
maintained at the dealership.
• IN 2000 a new California based owner acquired the car and
continued its care at BMW dealerships.
• 2018 Registered in Montana
• Early 2020 Acquired by a Collector in OHIO via Marshall
• Late 2020 Acquired by DriverSource
Engine Compression Results, PSI/Cylinder
1. 215 PSI
2. 215 PSI
3. 215 PSI
4. 215 PSI
The above vehicle information is accurate to the best of our
knowledge at the time it is posted to this website. It is provided
'as-is', without warranties as to its accuracy, whether expressed
or implied, and is intended for informational purposes only.
Corrections or additional information is always appreciated.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any
finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and
shipping expenses. Vehicles are subject to prior sale. DriverSource
is not liable for any errors, omissions, or mistakes.
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.