1965 Pontiac GTO. VIN: 237375P248569. True GTO with a great running 389 V8 engine. Tri-Power. 4 speed manual transmission. Power steering / Manual brakes. Headers / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Bucket seats with floor shifter. Pontiac Historical Documents Runs and drives great. Real Tri-Power GTO.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with older White paint (was originally code: "N" Burgundy).
• The paint has checking and miscellaneous touch ups throughout.
• 15" Cragar wheels with 205/70-15 and 275/60-15 tires.
• Factory original code: "213" Black interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console.
• Great running 389ci V8 engine (1965-1966 engine, but not the original engine).
• Factory Tri-Power setup.
• 4 speed manual transmission (Vehicle was originally a 3 speed).
• Power steering / Manual drum brakes.
• Headers / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Factory 10 bolt rear end.
• The odometer reads 61,009 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Great running and driving GTO.
• PHS Docs / Real Tri-Power GTO.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.