1984 Chevrolet C10 Silverado, short wheelbase pickup. VIN:1GCDC14H2EF363242. 5.7 liter, 350 V8 Goodwrench Crate Engine. Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission. Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power steering / Power disc brakes. Factory air-conditioning. Power windows / Power locks. Lowered on 20" Chrome Torq Thrust Wheels.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice code: "72" Apollo Red paint.
• Factory side trim and bumpers in good condition.
• Tinted windows / Sliding back glass.
• 20" staggered polished American Racing Torq Thrust wheels.
• 245/45-20 & 275/40-20 Tires.
• Silverado Charcoal interior with new covered bench seat.
• Power windows / Power locks.
• Leather wrapped and stitched dash pad.
• 350ci V8 GM Goodwrench crate engine.
• Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Factory A/C (blows cold)
• Power steering / power brakes (front discs).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Cruise control.
• New Lowering kit.
• Runs and drives great.
• The odometer reads 38,751 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state