1972 Chevrolet Corvette. VIN: 1Z37K2S516774. Original, matching numbers, 350 V8 engine. Turbo 400 Automatic transmission. Power steering / Power disc brakes. Factory A/C (Needs diagnosis / Repair). Factory War Bonnet exterior / Saddle interior. Factory T-tops. Bucket seats / Center Console / Tilt and Telescopic steering wheel. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Mostly original code: "989" War Bonnet Yellow paint.
• Solid frame, clean underside.
• Original 15x8 Rally wheels with BFG 225/70-15 tires.
• Removable back glass / Factory T-Tops.
• Original code: "421" Saddle interior.
• Bucket seats / Center console.
• Tilt and telescopic steering wheel.
• Original, 350ci engine (number matching).
• Turbo 400, 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Factory style manifolds / Dual exhaust.
• Power steering / Power brakes (4 wheel discs).
• Factory A/C (needs diagnosis / repair).
• The odometer reads 42,900 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Numbers matching / Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.