1972 Ford Mustang Convertible. VIN: 2F03Q223791 True Q Code / 4 speed convertible. Great running 351-4V V8 Engine (not the original engine). 4 Speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter. Ford 9" rear end with 3:25 Traction-Lok Axle. Competition suspension. Factory style manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power steering / Power disc brakes. Factory AC (needs diagnostic and repair). Bucket seats / Center console / Tilt steering column / Rim blow steering wheel / Ford AM / FM / 8 Track radio. Power windows / Power locks / Power top. Runs and drives great. Marti Report.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles. Email pictures, information and price to [email protected]
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with code: "5H" Ginger Metallic paint (original color / has been repainted).
• Nice Black power convertible top.
• 15" Magnum 500 wheels with 235/60-15 and 245/60-15 tires.
• Nice code: "CF" Ginger Sebring Knit vinyl bucket seats.
• Bucket seats / Center console / Hurst floor shifter.
• Tilt steering column / Rim blow steering wheel / Ford AM / FM / 8 Track radio.
• Power windows (Front work / Quarter windows do not work) / Power locks (do not work).
• Q code 351-4V CJ V8 (not the original engine)
• Factory code: "5" 4 speed manual transmission.
• Ford 9" rear end with 3:25 Traction-Lok Axle.
• Competition suspension.
• Factory style manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Power steering / Power disc brakes.
• Factory AC (needs diagnostic and repair).
• The odometer reads 27,833 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Real Q code / 4 speed convertible
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.