'69 OLDS Cutlass 442 Convertible
• Recent, Professional reproduction and Restoration of the ultimate
Gentleman's Muscle Car
• Rebuilt Olds Rocket 455cid V-8 @ 380 Horsepower and 500 Foot
Pound of Torque!
• Rebuilt Olds Heavy Duty Automatic Transmission
• Rebuilt 12-Bolt Rear Differential
• Mirror finish, Ebony Black Paint with White Stripes Show waxed
• Great looking, Black Bucket Seat Interior with factory
• Black power convertible top with matching boot
• Full array of gauges including 120mph speedo
• Great looking Original Steering Wheel
• Ice-Cold factory Air-Conditioning
• Original AC Delco AM/FM Radio
• New Door Panels, and carpets
• Great Looking Chrome Stainless Trim
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detail Trunk with Correct Mat
• Optional Power Disc Brakes
• Ultra Sharp, Fast Ratio, Power Steering
• Correct Color-Match Olds SSII Wheels with Radial Tires
• Great sounding dual exhaust with trumpet tips
• Olds Rocket 455cid V8 Ebony Black and Recently Restored too!
• Professionally reproduced and restored. Show or drive this
collector quality car and the top goes down too
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.