• '65 Mustang early 1964 1/2 build K code convertible believed to
be one of only 151 built!!!
• More rare than a GT which wasn't available until April 1965
• Legendary correct "K" coded Ford 289cid Hi-Performance V-8
• Close ratio K code standard top loader 4-spd manual
• Original K code only Ford 9" heavy duty rear
• Correct K code only special handling suspension
• Mirror finished correct "Y" code skylight blue paint show waxed
• Great looking, correct "D2" Parchment and blue bucket seat
interior with full custom console
• Full array of factory gauges all restored
• Original style 3 spoke woodgrain steering wheel
• Original style upgraded AM/FM sound
• Show detailed engine + trunk compartments
• K code mandatory disc braking system
• Great sounding dual exhaust
• Correct chrome Factory Pony wheels w/ correct dual stripe redline
• Showing 16,009 miles
• Show or drive this very rare real deal K code Hipo 4 speed
1965 Ford Mustang
Exterior Color:Silver Blue Metallic
Interior Color:White Bucket Seat
Interested in something else? Search these similar vehicles...
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.