1965 Chevrolet El Camino. VIN: 136805Z113686. Nice Blue paint. Turquoise bench seat interior. Great running 283ci V8 engine. Turbo 400 automatic transmission. Aluminum radiator. Vintage Heat and AC. Ceramic headers / Dual Exhaust / Magnaflow Mufflers. Power steering. Power disc brakes. Custom auto sound radio. Runs and drives great!
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Blue paint (was originally code: "CC" Ermine White).
• 18" Billet Specialties Titanium Speedway wheels.
• Goodyear 225/40-18 and 245/40-18 tires.
• Spray in bed liner.
• Turquoise bench seat interior.
• Custom auto sound AM / FM / AUX radio.
• 283ci V8 engine (runs great).
• Turbo 400 3 speed automatic transmission.
• 10 bolt rear end.
• Ceramic Headers / Dual Exhaust / Magnaflow mufflers.
• Power steering / Power disc brakes (Front discs).
• Vintage AC (Blows Cold).
• Aluminum radiator.
• The odometer reads 19,590 miles (actual miles cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives great.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.