- Well restored and customized 1948 Suburban
- 350 V8 engine with aluminum heads
- TH350 automatic transmission
- Vintage A/C
- Power steering
- Power front disc brakes
- Power windows
- Power driver seat
- Back up camera and nice stereo
- Camaro front subframe with tubular A arms
- 4-link rear suspension
- Coil overs front and rear
- 2:73 rear end
- Nice lighting features throughout
- Restoration photos and tech data binder provided by the current
- Car cover and front bra cover included
Please visit our website CarsRememberWhen.com to view full photo
gallery and a video of the vehicle running.
Do you have a car collection? Are you wanting to sell a few cars or
the entire collection? We are a buyer! Please contact us about
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.