1964 Ford Thunderbird
- Single Family Ownership
- Complete restoration to original
- Very straight body shows quality of restoration
- New upholstery to factory specifications
- The original 390 V-8 was rebuilt with a stroker kit to 427 cu. in. and pushing 475 HP!
- The convertible top works great
- The car features the Roadster Addition which is a beautiful tonneau cover that blends in with the seats and the crisp body lines of the car.
- The car is very comfortable to drive with A/C as an added bonus
- The car rides on Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels
This car has been consigned to the 6th Annual Salt Lake City Classic Car Auction hosted by the Classic Car Auction Group. The auction is Saturday, May 1 at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT. To consign your car and/or to register to bid on this and other cars in the auction go to http://www.classiccarauction.us.