1955 Chevrolet 210 Restomod
Maintaining the beautiful lines of first of the Tri-5's, this 1955 Chevrolet 210 Post is 55 in body style, but gives you modern driving components and comfort! A very solid car was acquired by the current owner nearly 20 years and was subjected to a complete rebuild. Quality inside and out will provide many years of classic cruising memories!
- Complete Restoration to a Solid Car
- Chevy 383 Stroker built for performance
- Automatic Transmission
- Beautiful Red and White Exterior
- Custom Upholstery and New Carpet
- Modern Steering with Tilt Wheel
- Modern Heating and Air Conditioning
- Vintage Gauge Cluster with Added Tachometer
- American Racing Wheels
- AM/FM Radio
- New Chrome Shows Very Bright
- Classic Hood Ornament and Grill Provides that Awesome 55 Style!
This car has been consigned to the 6th Annual Salt Lake City Classic Car Auction hosted by the Classic Car Auction Group. The auction is Saturday, May 1 at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT. To consign your car and/or to register to bid on this and other cars in the auction go to http://www.classiccarauction.us.