1999 Cadillac Fleetwood Limited
Cadillac Luxury at its finest! The 1999 Cadillac Fleetwood Limited was a coachbuilt custom executive sedan by Superior Coaches of Lima, Ohio. Built on the DeVille Platform, these cars were the end of the line for the famed Fleetwood series of cars built by Cadillac especially for the luxury car buyer market.
The car presented at auction is a low owner, all original car in excellent visual and mechanical condition. With a Silver on Silver on Silver color combination, this car really stands out in a crowd. With its luxury length of 221.8", this car offers rear seat leg room and trunk room to spare and is the largest luxury sedan built in North America. A joy to drive or, better yet, to be driven around in!
- Low Ownership History limited to one family/corporate owner and the current curator of the car
- Odometer Shows 127K miles
- Optional Rear Fender Skirts for that added elegance
- Body and Interior in very good condition
- Fold Down Trays in Rear Seat
- 32 Valve V8 Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Power Driver and Passenger Seats
- All the Luxuries You Come to Expect from a Cadillac!
This car has been consigned to the 6th Annual Salt Lake City Classic Car Auction hosted by the Classic Car Auction Group. The auction is Saturday, May 1 at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT. To consign your car and/or to register to bid on this and other cars in the auction go to http://www.classiccarauction.us.