- 1956 Pontiac Star Chief Commercial Chassis
- Built by Superior Coach of Kosciusko, Mississippi into their
Regency Combination ambulance/hearse
- 317C.I. Strato Streak V8 Engine
- 4-Speed Hydra-Matic Transmission
- Working Federal Beacon Ray Roof Signal
- Working In-Bumper Red Flashers
- Working Guide Sealed Spotlight
- Working Sterling Free Rolling Siren
- Rear Attendant Seat
- Vintage Flexible Rear Interior Light for Patients
- Vintage American LaFrance Fire Extinguisher
- Motorola Motrac Two-Way Radio
- Two Johnson+Johnson General First Aid Kit
- Front Gray Vinyl Bench Seat
- Power Steering
- Full Detailed Restoration
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most
complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy
to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete
walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed
description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer
financing options on your purchase through only the best classic
car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our
customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and
sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact
Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
Ideal Classic Cars assumes no responsibility or liability for any
errors or omissions in the content of this Vehicle. The information
contained in this vehicle description is provided on an "as is"
basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or
timeliness. Mileage displayed may not be actual mileage due to
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.