CROWN VIC FRONT WITH V8, AUTO, 4-WHEEL DISC BRAKES, POWER STEERING! This is a super driving truck that sounds like a Mustang heading up the road. Watch the video inspection, take a look at the pictures and details, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Overall fairly straight body for a shop truck look, a few spots here and there with a dent or some surface rust texture. Personally, I would sand through the paint some more and give this a patina look. This would make a great shop truck. No major rust, a few usual minor spots (see video inspection).
- Interior: Original and uncut dash with original non-functional gauges. Mercury steering column and wheel could easily be replaced with an Ididit column and new wheel. Seat looks to be original and in fair condition considering its age. Minor rust pitting on the original floor pan.
- Glass/Windows: Windshield is in good original condition. Side windows and rear window all original and each have some cracks. Windows roll up and down, regulators need grease.
- Trunk/Bed: New pressure treated wood bed.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free original frame rails. Original floor pans and inner cab corners are in surprisingly good shape with minimal to no rust. Very solid cab with solid doors and hinge pockets.
- Wheels/Tires: Mustang wheels, tires have decent tread.
- Drivetrain: 4.6 Fuel injected V8 starts easily and runs strong. Automatic transmission with overdrive shifts smoothly through all of the gears. This is a good driving truck with all Crown Vic drivetrain. Steering is a touch stiff but does steer good and straight with power steering.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, tail lights and brake lights are all functional. Original gauges are not hooked up.
- Brakes: 4-wheel power disc brakes.
This is a great truck to jump in and enjoy as is and enjoy tinkering on the projects to make her your own. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.