If interested please contact George at 716-308-8769, between 5pm-9pm EST (No texts please). If you need any additional pictures I can get them for you. Car is located in Buffalo, NY.
1965 Plymouth Belvedere I - 2dr. Hardtop, originally a 383 car
Complete "Total" Rotisserie restoration in 2009, Driven very little since then, the car is "VERY clean and must be seen".
Brief list of components:
1. 517" CID stroked Hemi built by Arruzza Performance - The itemized receipt is available upon request. Some highlights include: NOS Cross Ram with 1968 Holley 770's and Correct Air Cleaners & Mopar Performance Block
2. TTI headers, complete 3" exhaust w/Flowmaster mufflers (nice tone)
3. Passon Performance built 18-Spline "Hemi" OD 4-speed, Lakewood Scatter-shield (bellhousing), SFI 12" Flywheel and McLeod Clutch
4. Wizzard Radiator (Runs Super Cool, can be driven anywhere)
5. Strange Dana 60 with Power-Lok & 3:54 gears
6. "Mopar" Front Disc set-up non power
7. Denny's Driveshaft
8. Torque Thrust Rims 15"x7" Fronts, 15"x8" Rears
9. Super Stock Battery in the trunk
Asking 90K, many pictures were taken if you need something specific just ask.