• '84 Buick Riviera Convertible collector car 1 of 442 built
(59,016 sold in '84!) • Carfax certified 2 owner car
• Original low mileage collectible driven only 2100 miles a year
• Optional Buick 5.0 litre V8
• Original 4 speed Overdrive Automatic
• Brand new mirror finish factory Code "11" factory White paint
professionally show waxed and detailed
• Original red leather 8 way power adjustable Driver and passenger
bucket seat interior
• Original AM/FM/Cassette with Equalizer and digital readout
• Optional Power windows and door locks
• Optional four wheel disc brakes
• Brand new power carmel convertible top with matching boot
• Beautiful wood grain interior
• Optional 3 spoke leather wrapped sport steering wheel with
• Optional cruise control and intermittent windshield wipers
• Optional wire wheel covers with radial white walls
• Option electronic Ice cold Air Conditioning
• 4 wheel power disc brakes
• 4 wheel fully independent suspension
• With an original MSRP of almost$30K ( that's $75K in todays
dollars) low production figures and this one loaded with options
its destined to be a collectible.
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.