• '63 Triumph Spitfire MK I roadster, rotisserie restoration ( look
under this car) of this classic British roadster
• Mirror finish Silverstone grey metallic wet sanded-show waxed and
• All new black bucket seat interior w/ white piping
• Full factory Smiths gauges w/ 110 speedo and 6K rpm tach
• 3 spoke polished billet steering wheel
• Original Motorola AM stereo with upgraded sound system too
• Black convertible folding softop
• Rebuilt 1200cc four with twin side draft carbs
• Rebuilt close ratio 4 speed manual transmission
• Rebuilt fully IND rear suspension hence why the handle so
• Great sounding Pacesetter quad tip dual exhaust
• Minilite replica alloys w/ hi speed radials
• Disc brakes
• Recent full service and upgrades for continued great driving of
this British classic.
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.